Monday, July 28, 2008
While we're on the topic of food...
We just came back from an amazing restaurant called the Banana Leaf. It is more Polynesian than Chinese, and reminded many of the families in our travel group of the Rain Forest restaurants in America... except this had better food!! The decor was really fun, kind of a jungle type atmosphere. We were also surprised by some live entertainment!! I even ended up becoming part of the show!!! If I can get this video to post, it was taken just moments before I lost all inhibition and jumped in! Joshua LOVED the music!!! We've become convinced that the "shy, timid and introverted" child we were told we were getting is definitely none of the above!!! He still seems pretty easy going, which is the one label from his referral that I'm glad has stuck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe you got the wrong kid!! OH WELL, let's just keep him!!! He will be a good match for his big sister! OH, I can't wait to meet him!
Wish we could see the video of Les losing all inhibition! Bet that was fun!
I just love moments of pure FUN!!! You and your bumper kit can really move!! Hee! Hee!
Post a Comment