Friday, July 25, 2008

Wichita Airport Party

A post from Kyle Walters - Lesli's temporary webmaster

For those of you in the Wichita area, you may like to come and welcome Joshua, Lesli and Rusty home at the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport. I asked Rusty what he thought about a big group being there and he thought it would indeed be overload for Joshua, but that "overload" would be the story of his life for a while. So bring on the party!

If you'd like to come, the Cryer's flight is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday July 30 at 3:59pm. They will be traveling on Northwest Airlines flight #5672 from Minneapolis. Please check the flight status before you come to see if it's on time. You can check the web (www.nwa.com) or by call Northwest Airlines (800.225.2525).

It might be good to arrive at the airport 10-15 minutes before the flight is scheduled to land so you can make sure you see them.

Rusty and Lesli have recruited a photographer friend and a videographer friend to capture these moments since they'll be busy hugging necks, not taking pictures!

See you there.

5 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

WISH WISH WISH we could be there!

Jimi said...

I can't wait to meet him! We love you guys! Jimi

Jana said...

Oh, man! What I wouldn't give to be there! I guess our time will be best spent after he's settled in a bit! Perhaps in the fall. :)
Aunt Jana

Linda said...

Grandpa and Grandma will be there with Hudson and Hannah. We're bringing balloons and a poster and the theme is "Bringing Home the Gold" - (Olympic of course) so if you'd like to join in in anyway that would be great or do whatever you want.

I'd not worry too much about overwhelming Joshua. Surely, he has already been totally overwhelmed. He may be asleep from jetlag!

Anonymous said...

me too! Kyle will you email me?
Wendy