This journey has been utterly amazing! There just aren't words. Getting Joshua has been indescribable. People on the street make comments to our guide that he is a lucky boy to get a good family from America. My response is that I am the one who has been given the gift!!
It has been wonderful to share this journey with all of you who are reading. It kind of feels like you're the visitors at the hospital coming to see our new little one. We LOVE getting the comments!! There are no visiting hours in this ward, so keep 'em comin' please!!!


9 comments:
Looks like he is not afraid of heights! That's perfect since he will have to climb pretty high to get into a tree stand, right Rusty?
Abs
Hi - This is Jen from Cornerstone Ch in Ames, Iowa. I saw your story in the FOCUS newsletter and have been following your blog ever since. Thanks for allowing me a peak into your lives and story - it is a beautiful God story! I have loved it. And I have cried several times . . . hoping that my husband and I can do the same thing someday.
Hey you two! AJ and I have been following your adventures and LOVE reading all the new posts. You have a beautiful and sweet little boy, as you know. Thanks for sharing your story with us all. Excited to meet him once you get settled in at home!
Amy B
He looks like is absolutely LOVING life...just like a kiddo should!
This picture should be titled: "Trust in the Father". Look at the exileration Joshua has when he is flying high and trusting in his daddy to catch him!" Oh, that we could all allow our Heavenly Father throw us that high while trusting Him to catch us! Now that's a spritual high!
Joshua's Grandma Hug in Waiting!
Those pictures are just precious! What a blessing and gift your little boy is. I've so enjoyed following your journey and can't wait to see your family of 5!!!
He is beautiful! It's great to see him in his daddy's arms and soaking up the love.
We'll be praying for your trip home and for Joshua's first, second, third (and fourth?) air plane ride.
whoops. that last one was me (Ivery)
I can almost hear him giggling in those pictures!
Katie E.
Post a Comment