Join us on our journey to go get our little guy. We'll be blogging from China.... you won't want to miss a minute!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Secret Photos Revealed
A source close to the Cryer family has revealed a few other photos which may or may not have been obtained through said person's secret contacts with Asian authorities.
Breakfast
Outside the medical clinic with Macy Li and her mom
O.K. I've got my fix for the day. This is addicting. I love to see how well he's doing, despite the normal tendencies of a toddler! Pat keeps saying how cute he is! We can't wait to meet him. This has & continues to be so much fun to watch. We'll keep praying for that trip home!
Rusty and Lesli, I CANNOT wait to meet this little guy!! We are SO ready to have you home. (not as ready as you are, I'm sure!) It's been really fun to follow the blog! Love, Melody
Sounds like Pat and Melissa need to send a dossier packet in!!!! Loving little Macy Li's site! However, their hotel room looked 10times better than the one you and Rusty had...hopefully you got a nice one where you are at now. The resturant looked beautiful. Very cool at the top! I am anxious to hear what the doctors in the States say about Joshua's palate and ear...what are you supposed to do with that suture? Crazy! In the meantime, he sure is cute! Happy shopping! Buy me something pretty...ha...ha!! No really Hannah needs one of those cute silk dresses!
Rhonda Kemp told me that you all are awesome! Congrats on your new addition. God Bless you guys. continue to pray for us Chapmans. God is good in the midst of hard suffering. Stories like yours get us through.
Once a man was walking along a beach. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. Off in the distance he could see a boy going back and forth between the surf's edge and and the beach. Back and forth this person went. As the man approached he could see that there were hundreds of starfish stranded on the sand as the result of the natural action of the tide.The man was stuck by the the apparent futility of the task. There were far too many starfish. Many of them were sure to perish. As he approached the boy continued the task of picking up starfish one by one and throwing them into the surf.As he came up to the him he said, "You must be crazy. There are thousands of miles of beach covered with starfish. You can't possibly make a difference." The boy looked at the man. He then stooped down and pick up one more starfish and threw it back into the ocean. He turned back to the man and said, "It sure made a difference to that one!"
6 comments:
O.K. I've got my fix for the day. This is addicting. I love to see how well he's doing, despite the normal tendencies of a toddler! Pat keeps saying how cute he is! We can't wait to meet him. This has & continues to be so much fun to watch. We'll keep praying for that trip home!
Rusty and Lesli,
I CANNOT wait to meet this little guy!! We are SO ready to have you home. (not as ready as you are, I'm sure!) It's been really fun to follow the blog!
Love,
Melody
Yea! More pictures! I've been needing my fix, too!!!
Yes, I agree. It's weird how addicting it is. I guess it is just so sweet to feel like we can have a glimpse of this special time!
Sounds like Pat and Melissa need to send a dossier packet in!!!! Loving little Macy Li's site! However, their hotel room looked 10times better than the one you and Rusty had...hopefully you got a nice one where you are at now. The resturant looked beautiful. Very cool at the top! I am anxious to hear what the doctors in the States say about Joshua's palate and ear...what are you supposed to do with that suture? Crazy! In the meantime, he sure is cute! Happy shopping! Buy me something pretty...ha...ha!! No really Hannah needs one of those cute silk dresses!
Rhonda Kemp told me that you all are awesome! Congrats on your new addition. God Bless you guys. continue to pray for us Chapmans. God is good in the midst of hard suffering. Stories like yours get us through.
Holding on to Jesus, While Jesus holds Maria,
Mary Beth Chapman, for all the Chapmans
Post a Comment