Thursday, July 31, 2008

Joshua Flys Home to a Crowd!



Joshua was welcomed home by an amazing crowd of friends and family Wednesday afternoon! People showed up in red, white and blue with balloons and signs. We feel so blessed to be a part of a community who has helped us bring him home through prayers, encouragement and even sacrificial giving. We are so grateful. It has truly been a group effort to adopt Joshua!
He's such a treasure.... we brought home the gold!!!

6 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

Fabulous pictures! So...when is Joshua's birthday? I need to start shopping for my new sweet nephew! We wish we could have been there to welcome you all home. Thanks, again for keeping us in the loop with the photo's! Love you guys! Now...Joshua needs his own hunting gear, too, right?!

Rhonda said...

Oh Lesli and Rusty, how precious to see your homecoming! I love the faces on H & H !! And I love Hudson chasing Joshua in his squeekies! I know that was a moment you'll never forget....and Joshua with his usual smile! I just hope somebody had stocked your pantry before you got home! hahaha!!!! We'll be in touch, but just wanted to say we miss y'all and welcome home to the good ol' USA! We're all exceedingly, abundtantly BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise GOD from whom every blessing flows!!!

Wo Ai Ni!
~The Kemps

Sam Moon Christensen said...

Congratulations and welcome back. Very exciting.

Julie said...

Congratulations on your new addition! He is the luckiest little starfish!

The Moffats said...

Well, I have to say that I am a bystander of this whole event. I have never even met you but feel as if I am part of this story! Julie Johnson is a good friend of mine from college and she had a link to your blog on her site. I stumbled across it and have been hooked ever since. What a testimony to God's faithfulness! I find it simply amazing that though I have never met you I am able to rejoice with you all as a sister in Christ. You all have truly touched me and I am so moved that I couldn't resist not commenting! May God richly bless your new family!
Laura Moffat

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lesli and Rusty and family! Love seeing H&H chasing little Joshua around like the new little brother he is.

And Rhonda, I followed your blog before you left (courtesy of a link from Gwen, I think!) and was hoping that you and the Cryers would meet! SO glad you did. Congratulations on bringing home sweet little Maci Li! She's beautiful.

Here's looking forward to meeting you again someday soon back in Calif!

Teresa