
Caption One: Don't look Mom, we're just being a little wild at heart!!!
Caption Two: Really Mr. Chinese Official man.... we will make great parents... we promise not to hurt him, "abandon him again," keep him away from all danger, and provide him a good education. Seriously... please don't take him back to the orphanage now.... we've already fallen in love!
Caption Three: Well, if he doesn't dig school too much, he can always become a Chinese acrobat!!!
Caption Four (from Grandma Teakell): Having been told by the orphanage that Joshua was timid and introverted, Lesli & Rusty are being careful not to overstimulate him.
Caption Five (also from Grandma Teakell):
Headline - Summer 2026:
"Chinese Born Gymnast brings home the Gold in the High Bar for Team USA.
Edges out Favored Peoples Republic of China team by sizable margin."
Caption Four (from Grandma Teakell): Having been told by the orphanage that Joshua was timid and introverted, Lesli & Rusty are being careful not to overstimulate him.
Caption Five (also from Grandma Teakell):
Headline - Summer 2026:
"Chinese Born Gymnast brings home the Gold in the High Bar for Team USA.
Edges out Favored Peoples Republic of China team by sizable margin."
9 comments:
I love this picture! Looks like you are all doing awesome!
Blessings,
Gayly for the Conard Crew
What a WONDERFUL picture! He's so high! I think I like caption number one. :-) How fun!! We're thinking of you!
I think the sheer joy in Joshua's face says it all! I also guess that Rusty's face would echo that sentiment. Praying for your travel!
Headline: Summer 2026:
"Chinese Born Gymnast brings home the Gold in the High Bar for the Team USA..."
Edges out Favored Peoples Republic of China team by sizable margain. ........
i think this definitely falls under "building trust" and "bonding" that us adoptive parents have to be educated on and study up on :)
Rusty, your friends Ryan Pate and Rick Duey would like to add some caption options to choose from!:o) Ha, ha! But how can you argue with such pure joy!?!
we vote caption 3!
must admit that even though we trust he landed safely in his daddy's arms our nerves are frayed after seeing how high Joshua went! :) he's still as cute as ever!
~jdavis2
I'm voting for caption #3
I don't know about that one. It looks way too scary for me. I think Rusty must be the coordinated gymnast to be able to throw Joshua up so high and still manage to catch him. Agh!!!
Post a Comment