Join us on our journey to go get our little guy. We'll be blogging from China.... you won't want to miss a minute!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Gotcha Day Photos
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are glowing Leslie. We're so happy that you finally were able to bring your child home! It's great reading your story and seeing how God perfectly prepared Joshua for you.
We are so happy for you guys! There's certainly been no shortage of tears on this side of the ocean as I've read your posts. We had a great time with Hud & Han and can't wait to meet Joshua!
oh, what an adorable family. Now all we need are the twins in the picture! Les, you were glowing for sure! It is incredible to see how snuggly was with you right off the bat! It looks like he's having fun! Oh, now I need to buy plane tickets so we can come see him! He's just adorable!!!!!! Aunt Jana
Mommy & Daddy, I love you so much and am so glad to see pictures of you with my baby brother. I miss you very much and I love you very, very, very much and I love my baby brother very, very, very, very much too! I love you very, very so!! Love Hannah
Mommy and Daddy, I sure love you and I sure miss you and I hope you come back soon! I hope you take very good care of my baby brother. And that's all! I love you! Love, Hudson
It's us, Rhonda and Phillip, in Nanchang peeking in on you and Mr. Joshua! First of all, he is soooo beautiful and may have the best eyes in China! Y'all look completely smitten and comfortable in your new roles. Rusty, Phillip says, "Love your topless shot on your home page. Makes him wanna go straight to the gym!" I have a feeling you and Phillip are gonna be life-long-harrassing-one-another-buddies! He just said to tell you that he wanted to put a shot like that of him on ours', but GQ owned all the rights to his pics....hahahaha! Well, we miss y'all so much and can't wait to see you again on Friday in Guangzhou! Lesli, your mom commented today on our blog--tell her Xie-Xie from us! Well, I must go fix some rice cereal for my girl...she just woke up. Glad to see y'all adjusting so well. I love the pic shot from the back of Joshua and his Daddy walking through what appears to be a lobby somewhere....That little boy is walking toward knowing Jesus and life ABUNDANT forever! AMEN!! We rejoice with y'all over God's amazing provision of answered prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joshua is precious and I'm overwhelmed with excitement for you all. Thank you for letting us in to this intimate, praise-worthy time in your lives. Can't wait to meet Joshua!
R & L, I am soooo excited that this day has arrived for you and the twins. What a day of rejoicing. I just love seeing the looks on all of your faces as you begin to bond with your new little guy. Oh I have cried and laughed as I've been reading your posts. What a GREAT idea to keep a blog for all of us at home. I love you guys. felicia
Once a man was walking along a beach. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. Off in the distance he could see a boy going back and forth between the surf's edge and and the beach. Back and forth this person went. As the man approached he could see that there were hundreds of starfish stranded on the sand as the result of the natural action of the tide.The man was stuck by the the apparent futility of the task. There were far too many starfish. Many of them were sure to perish. As he approached the boy continued the task of picking up starfish one by one and throwing them into the surf.As he came up to the him he said, "You must be crazy. There are thousands of miles of beach covered with starfish. You can't possibly make a difference." The boy looked at the man. He then stooped down and pick up one more starfish and threw it back into the ocean. He turned back to the man and said, "It sure made a difference to that one!"
13 comments:
You are glowing Leslie. We're so happy that you finally were able to bring your child home! It's great reading your story and seeing how God perfectly prepared Joshua for you.
- Ivery Kaufman
I'm just now getting to read all this! It was killing me all weekend! We just got back late last night.
All your pics are WONDERFUL! You 2 are just GLOWING! You 3 are obviously doing SO well together--many praises!
Who was taking the pictures? That's great that someone else could hold the camera for you guys to get those shots!
I can't wait to see pics and read about Han and Hud meeting him for the first time.
Thanks for sharing all this. I'm so excited for all of you. And it makes me even more excited to dream and wonder and pray for our day!
Even Pat keeps saying how cute he is! Love the pictures! Still praying!
We are so happy for you guys! There's certainly been no shortage of tears on this side of the ocean as I've read your posts. We had a great time with Hud & Han and can't wait to meet Joshua!
We can't get enough of Joshua at our house! Watching him holding his Daddy's hand and walking around and cuddling with his Mommy... precious pumpkin!!
oh, what an adorable family. Now all we need are the twins in the picture! Les, you were glowing for sure! It is incredible to see how snuggly was with you right off the bat! It looks like he's having fun! Oh, now I need to buy plane tickets so we can come see him! He's just adorable!!!!!!
Aunt Jana
What a great rescue! I'm so proud of you guys.
dmitchell
Mommy & Daddy, I love you so much and am so glad to see pictures of you with my baby brother. I miss you very much and I love you very, very, very much and I love my baby brother very, very, very, very much too! I love you very, very so!! Love Hannah
Mommy and Daddy, I sure love you and I sure miss you and I hope you come back soon! I hope you take very good care of my baby brother. And that's all! I love you! Love, Hudson
RUSTY AND LESLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's us, Rhonda and Phillip, in Nanchang peeking in on you and Mr. Joshua! First of all, he is soooo beautiful and may have the best eyes in China! Y'all look completely smitten and comfortable in your new roles. Rusty, Phillip says, "Love your topless shot on your home page. Makes him wanna go straight to the gym!" I have a feeling you and Phillip are gonna be life-long-harrassing-one-another-buddies!
He just said to tell you that he wanted to put a shot like that of him on ours', but GQ owned all the rights to his pics....hahahaha! Well, we miss y'all so much and can't wait to see you again on Friday in Guangzhou! Lesli, your mom commented today on our blog--tell her Xie-Xie from us! Well, I must go fix some rice cereal for my girl...she just woke up. Glad to see y'all adjusting so well. I love the pic shot from the back of Joshua and his Daddy walking through what appears to be a lobby somewhere....That little boy is walking toward knowing Jesus and life ABUNDANT forever! AMEN!! We rejoice with y'all over God's amazing provision of answered prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love y'all,
Rhonda and Phillip Kemp
Joshua is precious and I'm overwhelmed with excitement for you all. Thank you for letting us in to this intimate, praise-worthy time in your lives. Can't wait to meet Joshua!
I love these pics and hearing about all that is happening!!
Love you guys
Heather
R & L,
I am soooo excited that this day has arrived for you and the twins. What a day of rejoicing. I just love seeing the looks on all of your faces as you begin to bond with your new little guy. Oh I have cried and laughed as I've been reading your posts. What a GREAT idea to keep a blog for all of us at home. I love you guys. felicia
Post a Comment