Monday, August 04, 2008

They're dropping like flies around here!!!



Joshua here again... blogging because my Mom's a little stretched. You see, my bro and sissy have had some nasty virus with fevers since Saturday. I've been keeping my parents up a lot during the night because of jet lag, and now my Dad has a fever too!
Here's a pic of my sibs, they're smiling even though they have fevers because Mom is letting them watch non-stop t.v. (Don't laugh at my brother... he's got a girl shirt on because he needed a wardrobe change in the middle of the night and we couldn't find more jammies for him.)
I'd put a pic of my Dad in bed too, but he's got his shirt off, and he doesn't want to make his new friend, Phillip insecure.
Mom's called in some reinforcements for tonight... a cute girl named Heather... sure hope we hit it off ok, because my Mom needs some sleep. I'm sure under other circumstances my parents wouldn't allow me to be up such late hours with such a catch of a girl, but apparently these are desperate times!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. I am addicted. Even while on vacatuion, I was checking on Joshua. All the kids are absolutely priceless. You are blessed.

Let me know if you continue with this blog or slowly transistion to the family blog. Either way, I'll be watching!

Congratulations!
Patricia/Clovis

Anonymous said...

You're right. I am addicted. Even while on vacatuion, I was checking on Joshua. All the kids are absolutely priceless. You are blessed.

Let me know if you continue with this blog or slowly transistion to the family blog. Either way, I'll be watching!

Congratulations!
Patricia/Clovis

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!

I am so sorry to hear that everyone is feeling so badly!! I hope you all get back to "normal" soon!! I understand the jetlag and lack of sleep issue we are feeling a bit still deprived ourselves! Take care - hugs to you all! Feel better!

Pam
The Caro's

Cindi said...

Joshua,
You are a really great writer! I sure hope your Mom and Dad got some sleep last night, and I'll pray that everyone feels better SOON! It looks like you're lovin' your new house and your new brother and sister... you are one blessed dude. I'm doin' pretty well, myself, but still don't understand why humans want to put foreign objects in their mouths, chew, then swallow. Gross!
Love, Ahna

quilt'n-mama said...

Hope you are all on the mend soon! It's wonderful to hear that your little man is doing well at home!
Blessings,
Gayly for the Conard Crew