It's been a month since we got our sweet boy!! He's just an amazing little guy, bursting with personality, kisses and smiles!
This month hasn't been without its challenges, but overall we're all adjusting well.
I'm quite busy as a mom with three kids, and would love to tell you more about what's going on,
but I honestly don't have the time. Just wanted to make note of and celebrate our first month anniversary..... enjoy the pics!

A little trip to the park on a Sunday afternoon.

I like to climb the slides!
Helping Dad mow the grass in my sling!
I love to swing on our new tree swing!!
They already let me fall off this thing once.
My brother, sister and new friend Emma. Mom and I got on the swing together today and sister said, "Mom, if you hear some loud cracks that means it's time for you to get off!"
I met my Grandma and Grandpa when I flew home. Last weekend I got to meet my PaPaw and Grandma Doris. They're really great! They gave me everything I wanted!I'm proud to be an American, even if I've been adopted by red necks!
I've also gained two pounds since I got home! I don't sleep so great yet. And, I'm on my second round of antibiotics for my ears. I plan to get a tube put in one of them soon (the other one doesn't need one because it has a huge hole). I'm also learning that throwing myself on the floor, screaming and kicking doesn't get me much around here.






5 comments:
I'd almost given up! I cannot remotely relate to or imagine your level of busy. Thanks for the pics! Leave it to Han to remind you that you're not a kid anymore!! Glad that everything is going well!
Love you!
Happy 1 month! WOW that went by fast! Love the pictures, can't wait to meet little Joshua & celebrate with you all.
Heather Womack
I've been waiting for an update and some new pics and was not disappointed in the least - thank you! I can't imagine just how busy life has been for y'all and so my appreciation is doubled knowing the precious minutes it took to do this post. There was never a doubt that this would be an incredible, happy time for your family...so glad all our dreams have come true! Laura
Grandma and Grandpa stopped by the library in South Fork and got to see these precious pictures! What a delight for our marvelous day up here in the gorgeous Colorado Rockies! We keep thinking how much fun it would be with y'all here on the creek racing up and down on four wheelers! Maybe someday! We can't wait to "fancy camp" with our kiddos again!
So glad to see updated pictures of Joshua and we are sure praying for him!
Hannah, you are a hoot!
We love you guys!
Grandma
Love, love, love the captions...made me laugh HARD!!! Where does Hannah come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment