Sunday, June 29, 2008
O.K. .... I'll give you one more!!
I found these wonderful pictures of him on a yahoo group I joined. The group is made up of families who have either already adopted or are in the process of adopting from his orphanage. I keep reading very good reports from the other parents that he's at a nice orphanage and has good care. They also say he's quite a sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh my, he is very handsome and sweet! Congratulations - he will be home soon - how exciting!
Heather (Contrera) Womack
I love the pics! I can't imagine your excitement. Do you have any other needs right now? Let us know if there is anything we can do! We're praying! So Cute!
So incredible! Your perseverance and faithfulness in this process will be rewarded by getting to parent this beautiful little guy!! Congrats! We are so happy for your family.
What great pictures of your sweet boy! It's so wonderful to have that window to "look into: life for him right now! Praying your TA arrives quickly and you'll be on your way to bringing him home!
Blessings,
Gayly
Congratulations! We are SO excited for you! All your waiting and patience has reaped blessings! We will continue to pray for you as you head to China to get your little man! Kenny and Kim
I'm so excited! What an awesome thing to have happen to our family! I can't wait to hug him and tell him how glad I am his Gramma!
Post a Comment